Drug addiction is not something to take lightly. It’s also not something that happens to any particular “type” of person. In fact, studies show that drug addiction can strike any person. It matters not what your background is to become affected by the drug epidemic. People of all ages, socioeconomic statuses, and job titles have found themselves caught up in the life of drug addiction. When you become stuck in the vicious cycle of addiction, then addiction treatment centers in Philadelphia PA is your answer. However, you may be wondering just how to choose a rehabilitation facility. Here are tips to help you make the best choice.
Finding the Best Addiction Treatment Centers in Philadelphia PA
Here is a quick list of what you will want to look for while finding the best center for you:
- High standards: When selecting your addiction treatment facility, you want to ensure you find one that adheres to a high standard of conduct. Maintaining ethical standards is important when dealing with the delicate nature of drug addiction. This means staff honors the dignity of all the patients.
- Meets all qualifications: When it comes to your healthcare, you must have an addiction clinic that meets all the qualifications and regulations mandated by the State of New Jersey. It’s essential that you are dealing with a legitimate rehab that is up to date with all its licenses, certifications, and education.
- Offers a broad range of programs: Many people require different options for their addiction needs. No one is the same, so there is no one-size-fits-all program that works for everyone.
- Evidence-based treatment methods: If therapy or treatment is not based on evidence, then it’s not worth using. Evidence-based therapies mean that research conducted proves the therapy works for substance abuse. This is a critical necessity for addiction treatment in Philadelphia.
- Co-occurring disorder treatment: Co-occurring disorders are common in people who have substance use disorder. A co-occurring disorder is the existence of both a mental health disorder and a substance use disorder at the same time. It’s essential to treat both conditions together so that you get the proper healing you need.
Programs that are important for those addicted to drugs include:
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP),
- Family Programs such as Al-Anon, Alateen, and Nar-Anon
- Older Adults Treatment System
These types of programs will allow you to find the services you need to grow and move forward with recovery.
Therapies to Consider at Addiction Treatment Centers in Philadelphia PA
People who struggle from drug addiction have a need for therapy, especially those with co-occurring conditions. Different therapies work for different types of situations and people. Most people may need to attend more than one type of therapy to make healing complete. Some of the therapies that would benefit those with substance use disorder include:
Victory Bay Recovery
Welcome to Victory Bay Recovery Center where our certified, compassionate staff is equipped to provide you with the tools you need for recovery.
Don’t let drug addiction harm your life. You can overcome your addiction by finding addiction treatment centers in Philadelphia PA that provide you the best quality care. Contact us at 855.259.1624, and we’ll get you on the pathway to healing.