Telehealth is the delivery of clinical services through electronic communications. Victory Bay utilizes a HIPAA-compliant video platform to provide recovery services and programming to clients.
Therapy is well-suited for telehealth. At its core, talk therapy is a conversation between therapist and patient. It doesn’t require much more than time and a place to see a therapist. While some may prefer to undergo therapy in person, it’s by no means required. And sometimes, it’s impractical.
We offer telehealth services for both individual therapy and group therapy for our outpatient drug and alcohol rehab program. Illness, transportation issues, and busy work schedules should not get in the way of prioritizing your recovery. We developed telehealth as a solution for busy adults who need to be able to balance their recovery and their personal life.
Telehealth, offers patients three significant
benefits over regular in-office meetings.
For quick access, be seen by a licensed therapist or psychiatrist on your computer or mobile device.
We know you’re busy with life, scheduling a mental health appointment just got easier. We meet you where you’re at with telehealth, no transit time!
Enjoy your Victory Bay Recovery Center appointment from the comfort of your home or office.
If you have a smart phone, tablet, or computer, you can use our telehealth portal for all your mental health needs.
No need to jump in your car and spend money on fuel and tolls driving to our center.
Our clinicians, therapists, APNs, and psychiatrists are licensed in the state of New Jersey.
Who is Telehealth for Outpatient Recovery Right for?
Clients who live a distance from our center that have completed IOP but still have scheduled sessions with their therapist. This option is especially appealing if the client is back in the workforce and has little flexibility missing work.
- Clients who live in North Jersey and want to benefit from Victory Bay’s outpatient programming
- Clients may go on vacation or travel for business while receiving outpatient services can continue the momentum of their individual therapy by having a session telephonically or using video conference.
- Clients who are ill, but want to continue participating in the recovery process.
- Families that live at a distance that prohibits travel to the center can attend family sessions
Intake & Treatment Process
- Client will be contacted by our intake Coordinator to confirm email, cell phone, and date of birth t create a Telehealth account.
- Client will be sent an Intake Packet containing Consent of Treatment, Telehealth Services, and other documents needed to complete intake via Telehealth platform.
- Client will complete their biopsychosicial with Intake Coordinator via Telehealth Platform, wherein, he/she will be assigned an assessment of presenting platform.
- Intake Coordinator will forward Welcome Packet to Victory Bay through Telehealth platform. Client will also be assigned a Therapist that specializes in treating their needs. This therapist will serve as the Primary Therapist for the client and help to schedule for Outpatient Telehealth therapy groups.
- Intake Coordinator will provide client with schedule for Outpatient Telehealth therapy groups will be on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday form 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
- Client will meet with out Medical team to complete a Health Assessment visa Telehealth platform.
- Client will then meet with our Medical Director/Psychiatrist for Psychiatric assessment via Telehealth.
- Client will be emailed oral drug swab for next day delivery to administer an initial drug screen and will receive oral swabs for substance-use monitoring throughout the duration of their program. Each screen will include a return label to send the sample directly to lab for testing.
- Client’s assessment is completed, and he/she will begin group on the next scheduled group session time.
Are you having trouble maintaining your regular appointments? Or are you interested in a new, more convenient way to receive your ongoing treatment? We’d love to tell you more. To learn about telepsychiatry at Victory Bay Recovery Center, contact us at 855.259.1624. We look forward to your call.