Telehealth is the delivery of clinical services through electronic communications and apps such as Skype or Facetime. Victory Bay utilizes a HIPAA compliant video system to assist individuals with off-time work schedules or urgent issues. Telehealth can be utilized for follow-up visits, individual therapy (one-on-one’s), and medication management services to accommodate the clients time constraints.
Victory Bay Recovery Center recognizes the ever-changing needs of both our clients and the field of addiction treatment. A few scenarios of how telehealth works at Victory Bay:
- Clients who live a distance from our center that have completed IOP but still have scheduled sessions with their therapist, one-on-one sessions are available. This option is especially appealing if the client is back in the workforce and has little flexibility missing work; a therapy schedule can be scheduled in the evening via Skype or Facetime
- Families that live at a distance that prohibits travel to the center can attend family sessions
- Clients may go on vacation or travel for business while receiving outpatient services can continue the momentum of their individual therapy by having a session telephonically or using video conference.
Other Outpatient Addiction Treatment Programs
While Telehealth services provide individuals with a flexible option for addiction treatment, Victory Bay also offers a number of outpatient addiction treatment programs, including:
- Older Adults Treatment System (O.A.T.S)
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Family Therapy Program
- Recover Safe Program
Our compassionate addiction treatment professionals realize that no two individuals will require the same exact addiction treatment plan. Whether individuals need telehealth services or on-site help at our outpatient drug rehab center in South Jersey, they will receive the same high level of care.